Interesting, creative and educational activities for primary school kids during the school holidays!
During the upcoming school break, Confucius Institute at UWA runs a 4-morning Chinese language and culture awareness class which engages kids in learning some basic Chinese language and knowledge about Chinese culture, as well as doing fun activities of Lantern making, Kung Fu, Chinese painting and Dumpling making, all of which are appealing to both boys and girls aged 6 -12. Accomplishing various fun cultural activities, each child will take home some stylish pieces of art to be proud of.
This holiday class is ideal for developing kids’ awareness of Chinese language and culture, communication skills in Chinese and hand-eye coordination, visual perception skills and concentration.
• Time: 9:00 am-12:00 pm Monday – Friday, 18-21 April 2017
• Venue: Sugargum Room, UWA Claremont Campus (50 Goldsworthy Road, Claremont)
• Teachers: Confucius Institute staff, with teaching expertise, artistic skills, and Working With Children certificate
• Cost: $20 per session (all hands-on activities materials, bottle water and morning-tea snack included).
• Book online: Only 20 places offered per session.
• Contact: 6488 6888, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule: Easter Holiday Kid’s Activities